I have resurrected amid a few power outages, and I'm telling you those were the longest 47 minutes of my life! But that's what I get for having moved out to Green Acres. Anyway, I'm glad to be back, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Farida from Farida's Azerbaijani Cookbook for honoring me with a: You Make My Day Award. Thank you pal. I'm gushing like a teenager!
I've also been tagged by Bunny's Warm Oven and Just the Right Size. Thank you both. So, here are those pesky rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Disclaimer: The following contains information which may be unsuitable for overly-sensitive persons with low self-esteem, and no sense of humor. If you find anything offensive or politically incorrect, it is purely a product of your own imagination.
Six tidbits you didn't know about me:
1. I love dogs and cats equally.
2. I was the lead singer in an all-girl rock band at the ripe old age of 13. The pinnacle of our "career" came when we were asked to perform at a children's hospital. The experience left an indelible mark on my mind and heart.
3. I'm arachnophobic. Given the choice, I'd rather have bird shit kamikaze toward my face than have a spider crawling on it.
4. At a family gathering once, my daughter sang In the Arms of an Angel by Sarah McLachlan. To this day, that song makes me cry like a baby.
5. I've mastered the Stop. Drop. and Roll technique whenever Jehova's witnesses come knocking on my door.
6. I had a pet chicken once. Weird but True.
Now it's my turn to tag:
M - Cooking my Life
Patricia - Technicolor Kitchen
Joey - The Village Voice
Andrea - Andrea's Recipes
Happy Grub - Happy Grub
Chuck - The Knead for Bread